Located in the very center of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula, this community is less than one hour to the state capital in Lansing. This community is a great place to live and work. There is an abundance of recreation, shopping, education and culture.
- All aspects of Primary care for adult population
- Traditional setting with both in and outpatient responsibilities
- Evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of patients
- Reviewing charts, prescribing medications, and appropriate follow ups.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine
- Current Certifications