Our client located about 45 minutes west of Boston, Massachusetts is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join their growing team. The ideal candidate has one year of experience, a MA license, and is bilingual in English & one of the following: Spanish/Portuguese/Arabic. New graduates will be considered.
The role will be a full-time permanent position with 32 hours in the office and 8 hours remote for administrative work. The provider will work in both inpatient and outpatient settings with rotating clinics and on-call hospital coverage on a rotating basis.
Job Responsibilities for the Internal Medicine Physician:
- Adhering to the established preventative health standards according to Practice Standards, manage and maintain a program of comprehensive health for assigned patients to include preventive medicine, chronic disease management, and community health.
- Provide supportive and definitive care to patients with primary care appropriate medical conditions, based on documented and demonstrated proficiency.
- Prepares and reviews medical histories and obtains data through interviews. Examines patients, formulates diagnostic plans, defines and orders required diagnostic testing. Interprets examination findings and test results and implements treatment plans.
- Provide medical care to patients with acute medical problems, chronic illness, or requesting preventive health services. Evaluates, diagnoses, treats and makes appropriate use of diagnostic testing and consultation.
- Determines need for consultation and assists in medical care and treatment provided at the direction of other specialists. Participate in other care procedures according to training and demonstrated ability.
Minimum Requirements for the IM Physician position:
- Completion of an Internal Medicine residency program
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine within 1 year of residency completion
- M.D. or D.O.
For more information on this full-time permanent Family Medicine physician role or others nationwide, please apply with your updated CV.