Our client located near Reading Vermont and close to the New Hampshire border is seeking a Laboratory Manager to join their leadership team. Enjoy a full-time permanent placement opportunity that offers a day shift with competitive compensation, and full benefits.
Responsibilities of the Laboratory Manager
- Oversees Laboratory day to day functions
- Provides technical and supervisory direction to staff
- Trains new employees and existing team members
Requirements of the Laboratory Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related biological science
- ASCP or eligible
- Two years of previous supervisory experience of a minimum of 5 FTEs
Benefits for the Laboratory Management Position
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Day shift
For more information on this Laboratory Manager role or other Laboratory positions across the country, please send us an updated resume for review.