Our rural Alaska-based client is searching for a Laboratory Manager to join their leadership team. Enjoy a full-time permanent placement opportunity that offers competitive compensation, full benefits, great vacation plan, and relocation assistance. Interested candidates must have a minimum of two years of previous leadership experience and ASCP-certified or equivalent registry to be considered for this role.
Responsibilities of the Laboratory Manager
- Implementation, maintenance, and development of the LIS.
- Includes building lab dictionaries, training of lab staff, interfacing the LIS with other Hospital Information Systems.
Requirements of the Laboratory Manager
Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related biological science
- ASCP or equivalent registry
- Two years of previous supervisory experience of a minimum of 10 FTEs
- Active CLS licensure
Benefits for the Laboratory Management Position
- Generous Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Temporary Housing Available
- No State Income Tax
- Employer-Paid Healthcare
- Outstanding PTO Plan
- Top-Tier Retirement Benefits
For more information on this Laboratory Manager role or other Laboratory positions across the country, please send us an updated resume for review.