Our client located in South Kansas is seeking a Laboratory Manager to join their leadership team. Enjoy a full-time permanent placement opportunity that offers a tight-knit community feel and the ability to create your own vision within the laboratory.
Responsibilities of the Laboratory Manager
- Responsible for the general operations of the laboratory while providing bench support when needed.
- Coordinate with other hospital department and the on-campus rural health clinic to ensure efficient testing procedures.
- Facilitate integration with other hospital departments.
Requirements of the Laboratory Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related biological science
- ASCP or eligible (must become certified within 6 months of hire).
- Leadership/Management experience is strongly desired.
Benefits for the Laboratory Management Position
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance Possible
- Ability To Create Your Own Vision
For more information on this Laboratory Manager role or other Laboratory positions across the country, please send us an updated resume for review.