*Must be AMT or ASCP certified.*
Currently looking for an experienced Laboratory Manager to fill an opening with a Hospital facility located outside of Seneca, Oregon. Interested candidates should have a broad knowledge of standard chemical, microscopic bacteriological, and serological procedures, modern laboratory principles, and techniques have over 3 years of experience in hospital laboratory supervision, and are either AMT or ASCP certified.
Responsibilities of the Laboratory Manager
- Supervise staff, resources, quality assurance activities, and reporting for the laboratory.
- Perform various duties as a laboratory clinician
- Develop department policies, procedures, and budgets on an annual basis
- Conduct monthly staff meetings and coordinate department activities with other hospital departments
Requirements of the Laboratory Manager
- Knowledge of standard chemical, microscopic bacteriological, and serological procedures, modern laboratory principles and techniques and their application in clinical analysis, and appropriate equipment procedures and maintenance
- Knowledge of policy development and supervisory practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology
- Over 3 years of experience in hospital laboratory supervision
- AMT or ASCP
Benefits for the Laboratory Manager
- Exceptional full-time benefits, including $1000/month towards medical & vision, $65/month towards the dental, choice of retirement plans
- Up to 200 hours of PTO
- Relocation Assistance
- EAP program
Beyond this Hospital facility, Radius Staffing Solutions partners with facilities nationwide for their Laboratory needs. Please share your resume for consideration, or share this with a colleague who would be interested!