Las Vegas, Nevada
Our client located just outside Las Vegas, Nevada is seeking a Laboratory Manager to join their leadership team. Enjoy a full-time permanent placement opportunity that offers a great compensation package and growth potential. This is a position that will be sure to go fast so please apply immediately if interested!
Responsibilities of the Laboratory Manager:
- Implementation, maintenance, and development of the LIS.
- Includes building lab dictionaries, training of lab staff, interfacing the LIS with other Hospital Information Systems.
- Responsible for coordinating chemistry, hematology, urinalysis, serology and blood bank operational functions.
- Responsible for inventory control and supply management and maintains CAP inspection readiness.
Requirements of the Laboratory Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related biological science
- Nationally certification is preferred. Nevada license (or eligible) is a requirement.
- At least 2 years of Lab Manager experience
Benefits for the Laboratory Management Position:
- Relocation Assistance Possible
- Full Benefits
- Great Compensation
- Growth Potential
- Highly Desirable Location
For more information on this Laboratory Manager role or other Laboratory positions across the country, please send us an updated resume for review.