Our critical access hospital client in Central California is looking for a new full-time Laboratory Manager to help drive their laboratory forward. This facility offers all of the state-of-the-art technologies that you would expect in a big city but wrapped in a tight-knot community package. To be considered for this role you must have at least 6 years of clinical laboratory experience with no less than 2 years of experience in a supervisory/manager capacity. Candidates must have (or be in process of obtaining) a California Clinical Laboratory Scientist license.
Benefits for the Laboratory Manager Position:
- Full Benefits (medical, dental, vision, EAP, etc.)
- Shift Differential
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Relocation Assistance
Responsibilities of the Laboratory Manager:
- Manages all sections and all personnel in the Laboratory.
- Responsible for all fiscal aspects in the department.
- Assures that all regulatory requirements are followed at all times.
Requirements of the Laboratory Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related biological science
- Current State of California Clinical Laboratory Scientist license.
- Six years experience in a licensed clinical laboratory.
- Minimum two years hospital supervisory experience.
For more information on this Laboratory Manager role or other Laboratory positions across the country, please send us an updated resume for review.