Our client in Western Maine is searching for a new Clinical Lab Manager to join and help lead their team for the future. The ideal candidate will have at least 2+ of previous laboratory leadership experience and both MT or MLT candidates will be considered. Candidates must be ASCP or AMT certified or be able to obtain within 6 months of hire. This opportunity to join a premier health organization will be sure to be filled quickly so apply immediately.
Benefits for the Laboratory Management Position:
- Sign on Bonus & Relocation Assistance
- 403(b) with Employer Match
- Tuition Assistance
- Temporary Housing is Available
Responsibilities of the Laboratory Manager:
Requirements of the Laboratory Manager:
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in Medical Technology or related biological science
- ASCP or AMT within 6 months of hire
- Two years of previous supervisory experience
For more information on this Laboratory Manager role or other Laboratory positions across the country, please send us an updated resume for review.