Yonkers, New York
Our client just outside of Yonkers, NY is in need of Laboratory Supervisors to join their team. Candidates must be ASCP certified and have New York State licensure. Flexibility, Organization, Adaptability, Attention to Detail and Stress Tolerance is required. This location features a thriving shopping area including upscale malls. Sign-on Bonus offered!$!
Responsibilities of the Laboratory Supervisors:
- Assures the delivery of quality department /clinical services in accordance with established hospital and regulatory/accreditation agency standards
- Responsible and accountable for the overall operations of the Microbiology Department, including the development of department goals and objectives that are consistent with the hospital mission.
- Management of personnel
- Preparing/monitoring of and accountability of department budgets
- Attends Management/Leadership meetings as scheduled/required and communicates hospital policies
Requirement for the Laboratory Supervisors:
- New York State Medical Technologist License required
- BS in Clinical Microbiology or related science with six years of relevant hospital experience
- ASCP or NCS Certification preferred
Benefits of the Laboratory Supervisors:
- Sign-On Bonus offered
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits
For more information on this opportunity or others nationwide please send us your updated resume.