Yonkers, New York
Our client just outside of Yonkers, NY is in need of a Laboratory Supervisor to join their Chemistry Lab. Candidate must be ASCP certified and have New York State licensure. Flexibility, Organization, Adaptability, Attention to Detail, and Stress Tolerance are required. This location features a thriving shopping area including upscale malls. Sign-on Bonus offered!$!
Responsibilities of the Laboratory Supervisor-Chemistry:
- Assures the delivery of quality department /clinical services in accordance with established hospital and regulatory/accreditation agency standards
- Responsible and accountable for the overall operations of the Chemistry Department, including the development of department goals and objectives that are consistent with the hospital's mission.
- Management of personnel
- Preparing/monitoring and accountability of department budgets
- Attends Management/Leadership meetings as scheduled/required and communicates hospital policies
Requirement for the Laboratory Supervisor-Chemistry:
- New York State Medical Technologist License required
- BS in Clinical Chemistry or related science with six years of relevant hospital experience
Benefits of the Laboratory Supervisor- Chemistry:
- Sign-On Bonus offered
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits
For more information on this opportunity or others nationwide please send us your updated resume.