A beautiful, river city in Georgia is seeking an experience permanent Labor & Delivery Nurse. 2+ years of L&D nursing experience is required. Generous $15K Sign-on and $10K Relocation are being offered.
Job Summary for the Labor and Delivery Nurse
- Adheres to the hospital and departmental attendance and punctuality guidelines
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and vision of the organization
- Performs other duties as required and completes all job functions as per departmental policies and procedures
- Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility (i.e., self-education, attends ongoing educational programs)
- Attends staff meetings and completes mandatory in-services and requirements and competency evaluations on time.
- Demonstrates competency at all levels in providing care to all patients based on age, sex, weight, and demonstrated needs. For non-clinical areas, has attended training and demonstrates usage of age- specific customer service skills.
Education Requirements-L&D RN
- 2+ years of Labor & Delivery Experience
- Registered RN
If interested in more information regarding this position, please submit your resume!