Our client along the coast of Maine is seeking a full-time permanent Mammography Technologist who has CT and MRI experience or is willing to be trained to join their team. Interested candidates must have ARRT certification and have current or be eligible to obtain a State of Maine Licensure. This location is a great place to live where the community is open and friendly. Sign-on Bonus offered! Immediate hire!
Responsibilities of the Mammography Technologist:
- Must be willing to train in other modalities
- Ability to use multiple computer systems
- One year of experience preferred
Requirements of the Mammography Technologist:
- ARRT certified in Radiology
- Have current or be eligible to obtain State of Maine licensure
- BLS certification
Benefits for the Mammography Technologist:
- 403(b) with Employer Match
- Generous PTO
- Healthcare Discounts
- Low Insurance Premiums
For more information on this Mammography Technologist role, please apply with your most up-to-date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.