Currently looking for an experienced Mammography Technologist to fill an opening with a Hospital facility located around the Atlanta, GA area. Interested candidates should have one to three years of experience in a Clinical Research setting, ARRT and BLS certification.
To live in the Atlanta, GA area you will experience warm summers, and short cold winter, slightly wet and partly cloudy year round! The geographical surroundings are picturesque and embrace the natural outdoors ambiance. Whether you are an avid outdoor enthusiast or enjoy the peaceful calm of the great outdoors, this is a perfect place to call home.
Responsibilities of the Mammography Technologist
- Competent in stereotactic biopsy and/or ability to perform QC related to mammography
- Ability to perform all types of mammography studies to include needle localization and ductograms
- Work in areas requiring autonomy and indirect supervision
Requirements of the Mammography Technologist
- 1-3 years of experience
- Full-time Day shift
- Graduate from an accredited program in Radiologic Technology
- ARRT certified
- Current BLS certification from American Heart Association
Beyond this Hospital facility, Radius Staffing Solutions partners with facilities nationwide for their Radiology/Imaging needs. Please share your resume for consideration, or share this with a colleague who would be interested!