Federally Qualified Health Center that provides primary, preventive health care services to those living in southern Iowa and northern Missouri. They provide comprehensive medical, behavioral, dental, substance abuse, vision, mammography services, and have an in-house pharmacy and offers a sliding fee program to assist those who qualify.
This is a beautiful community which hosts the largest rodeo in the state of Iowa. The community is warm and friendly, and offers great school systems. There is plenty of outdoor recreation and activities for the entire family, and safe neighborhoods to raise families.
- 75% clinical and 25% Admin position
- Schedule in Mon/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday 8 am to 5 pm- every 6’th week of call and Saturday coverage
- Call is only both local nursing home, and access center for medical needs
- Iowa Medical license/DEA or ability to obtain
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience preferred
- Management experience required
- BE/BC (Preferably in Family Medicine)
- All current certifications
- Very competitive compensation plan with incentives
- Sign-on bonus
- Eligibility for National Health Corps student loan repayment program