Medical Laboratory Technologist
Our client in Central Georgia is seeking a Medical Technologist to join their laboratory family. Interested candidates must be nationally certified through the ASCP or AMT as a Medical Lab Scientist or Medical Technologist. At least 1 year of experience is preferred but strong new grads will be considered.
Responsibilities of the Medical Technologist
- Abide by laboratory protocol and procedures.
- Must be comfortable with the workload that comes with larger facilities
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory tests in all general lab areas.
- Able to use various types of machinery, lab equipment, and complex computer programs to perform the test.
Requirements of the Medical Technologist:
- Trained in an accredited MT program
- Must have (or be eligible for) the ASCP or AMT certification
- Must be comfortable with Blood Banking or be willing to be trained in this area.
Benefits for the MT Position:
- Very competitive pay
- Opportunities to learn other departments
- 3/12's schedule
For more information on this MT generalist role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.