Our client in the Boston area is seeking Medical Technologists for the Microbiology lab to join their staff. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the area’s premier healthcare systems, and one of the top employers in the state of Massachusetts. The ideal candidate has two years of experience and is ASCP certified as a Medical Laboratory Technologist.
Responsibilities of the Medical Laboratory Technologist-Microbiology:
- Performs routine and high complexity laboratory tests and procedures on blood and other body fluids, according to laboratory policies.
- Prepares samples and reagents for testing according to laboratory policies.
- Responsible for the accuracy, interpretation, and reporting of all test results according to laboratory policies.
Requirements for the Medical Laboratory Technologist-Microbiology:
- Must possess an Associate Degree in laboratory science or Medical Laboratory Technology from an accredited college or university
- ASCP Certification
- Must be comfortable in a busy, challenging, clinical laboratory environment
Benefits for the Medical Laboratory Technologist-Microbiology:
- Relocation Assistance Possible
- Shift Differential (when applicable)
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Excellent Retirement Plan Benefits
Interested in this opportunity? Respond with an updated resume that includes a valid contact phone and email address for the next steps.