SHARE THIS JOB
Our client in the Boston area is seeking an MRI Director to join their staff. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the area’s premier healthcare systems, and one of the top employers in the state of Massachusetts. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of related work experience and 1-3 years of supervisory/management experience required.
Responsibilities of the MRI Director:
- Represents the division on the technical leadership initiatives; including maintaining relationships with other managers to develop and coordinate department-wide initiatives, and acts as the primary representative of the division when interfacing with the hospital department, physicians, and nursing.
- Influences and motivates staff behaviors in accordance with department policies and code of conduct.
- Provides direction, development, and supervision of staff including interviewing, hiring, and when necessary termination.
- Assists in planning, monitoring, and/or managing budget in the functional area of the department
Requirements for the MRI Director:
- Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- BLS required
- 3-5 years of work-related experience and at least one year of supervisor/management experience required
- ARRT registered
Interested in this opportunity? Respond with an updated resume that includes a valid contact phone and email address for the next steps.