SHARE THIS JOB
Our client located in the Columbus, Ohio area is looking for a permanent MRI Tech to join their Radiology/Imaging team. The ideal provider has to be ARRT Certified in Radiology & MRI with at least one year of experience. MRI ARRT Certified is not required for this position. This is for an evening shift opportunity.
Job Responsibilities of the MRI Tech:
- Analyzing patient histories and completing screenings for pacemakers and injuries where metal objects were involved.
- Preparing and administering contrast dyes.
- Addressing patients’ concerns and ensuring that they are comfortable and calm during scans.
- Performing regular inspections of the MRI equipment and machines, and scheduling maintenance and repairs as needed.
- Positioning the patients and completing MRI scans according to the physicians' specifications.
- Ensuring that the MRI rooms are kept clean, tidy, and safe at all times.
Minimum Job Requirements for the MRI Tech position
- ARRT (R) Certified
- One year of MRI experience
- Willing to work evening shift and may need to rotate some weekends & call.
For more information on this permanent MRI tech position or other Radiology & Imaging positions nationwide, please apply with an updated resume.