Our client in Eastern Arizona is seeking a full-time permanent MRI Tech to join their team. Interested candidates must have a minimum of one year of experience and AART Licensure to be considered for this role. Hiring now! Sign on! Any Shift.
Responsibilities of MRI Tech
- Perform CT procedures as ordered by physician, according to established standards, practices, and protocols.
- Operates magnetic resonance scanner to obtain images for use by physician.
Requirements of MRI Tech
- AART Certified
- Associate's degree from a two-year college or technical school Preferred.
- CT registered
- Six months to one year CT related experience and/or training required
- MRI experience
- Sign On Bonus
- Pension Plan
- Comprehensive Medical
- Extended Illness Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!
If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions. For more information on this MRI Tech positions nationwide, please apply.