Our client located in the Lexington, KY area, is looking for a permanent MRI Technologist to join their team. Must have a minimum 2 years of experience, be certified through ARRT and the State of KY. Enjoy the beautiful and historic sceneries of this charming city offering tons of nature and up and coming restaurants and bars. Incredible benefits available!
Responsibilities for the MRI Technologist
- Performs MRI procedures and diagnostic imaging for accurate diagnosis
- Optimum patient care through proper hospital protocol
- Operate equipment for imaging and anything related on various areas of the body in order to provide high quality images and information for patient diagnosis.
- Address patient concerns during the procedures, and explain the MRI process to the patient in a way that is informative but also reassuring.
- Use tact, courtesy and poise when dealing with patients, keeping them calm and ensuring that they get the best care possible.
- Communicate effectively with other radiologists and health care professionals to ensure the message is getting across appropriately.
Minimum Requirements of the MRI Tech
- ARRT (MRI)
- 2 years of experience
- Retirement Program with Match
- Competitive Compensation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Relocation package
For more information on this MRI Tech role or other permanent positions nationwide, please send us an updated resume for review.