Spring Creek, Nevada
Medical Technologist (MT) **$30k Sign-On Offered**
Our client in Northeastern Nevada is seeking a full-time permanent Medical Technologist to join their laboratory family. Interested candidates must have a minimum of three years of experience as a Medical Technologist with some BB experience and eligible for Nevada Supervisor License to be considered for this role.
Responsibilities of the Medical Technologist
- Abide by laboratory protocol and procedures.
- Must be comfortable working alone at least half of the shift
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory tests
- Able to use various types of machinery, lab equipment, and complex computer programs to perform the test.
Requirements of the Medical Technologist
- Three Years of Lab Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- ASCP certification
- Trained in an accredited MT program
- Blood Banking experience.
Benefits for the Medical Technologist Position
- Sign On/Retention Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits
- 401K with Employer Match
- Tuition Assistance
For more information on this Medical Technologist role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.