Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technician
Responsibilities of the Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technician:
- Abide by laboratory protocol and procedures.
- Must be comfortable in a rural area
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory tests in all general lab areas.
- Able to use various types of machinery, lab equipment, and complex computer programs to perform the test.
Requirements of the Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technician:
- Trained in an accredited MT or MLT program
- Must have (or be eligible for) the ASCP or AMT certification
- Comfortable working as a Generalist in the Lab.
Benefits for the MLT/MT Position:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits
- 401K Match
- Wellness Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
For more information on this MT/MLT generalist role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.