This is an excellent community with a thriving downtown area boasting an eclectic mix of local bistros, theaters, art galleries and a river walk. Home to a Division 1 University, this community was voted a top 10 “Best college town”, and is in one of the best public school districts in the state.
- General Adult Neurology Practice
- Diverse cases, and an opportunity to develop sub-specialty interests
- Outpatient only, no Hospital call
- Built-in referrals, appropriate consultations
- All aspects of general Adult Neurology
- Work collegially with Professional Medical and support staff