Our client located near Harrisburg, Pennsylvania is seeking a full-time permanent Nurse Practitioner to join their team. This role offers competitive compensation, benefits, relocation assistance, and tuition assistance. The ideal provider has three (3) years of experience in Internal Medicine/Infectious Disease an NP. The client will move fast for the right provider.
Job Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner:
- Work across all health care settings to prevent, manage, and treat infectious diseases.
- Serve as educators, health policy makers and advocates, direct care providers, or researchers.
- Perform appropriate history and physical for complex, acute, critical, and chronically ill patients.
- Order and interpret diagnostic and therapeutic tests.
- Prescribe appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities.
- Monitor the effectiveness of interventions.
- Maintain accurate medical records.
- Collaborate with other providers and members of the health care team in delivery of care and make appropriate referrals when needed.
- Educate patients and families about medical conditions and treatment plans.
- Facilitate staff, patient, and family decision making using evidence-based practice.
- Participate in research and development projects.
Minimum Job Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner:
- Three (3) years of Internal Medicine experience as an NP
- Comfortable with Infectious Disease
- Eligible to obtain a Pennsylvania license
- Can start within 45-60 days
For more information on this full-time permanent Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner position or others nationwide, please apply with an updated CV.