SHARE THIS JOB
Our client located in the Phoenix, AZ area is seeking a full-time, permanent OB/GYN Physician to join their growing team. This position consists of both inpatient and outpatient duties. The ideal candidate is BC in OB/GYN, has 3 years of experience, is bilingual (Spanish/English), and is comfortable working autonomously. This opportunity offers competitive compensation, 5 weeks of PTO, and comprehensive benefits.
Responsibilities of the OB/GYN Physician
- Inpatient and outpatient schedule
- After hours shared call 1:3 or 1:4 (off post-call)
- 2.5 clinic days in the clinic seeing patients
- Performing a wide range of tests, including pap smears, pelvic, and breast exams.
- Diagnosing and prescribing treatments for disorders and diseases.
- Conducting routine check-ups on patients.
- Monitoring and treating expectant mothers during pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum.
- Recording medical histories.
- Educating patients about disease prevention and detection, and reproductive health.
- Collaborating with other medical and non-medical personnel.
- Keeping up to date with current practices and innovations.
- Deliveries and OR procedures
Minimum Requirements of the OB/GYN Physician
- Active AZ license or ability to obtain
- BC/BE in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Ability to work collegially with both Professional Medical and support staff
- eClinicalWorks EMR
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Generous PTO (5 weeks)
- CME Reimbursement
For more information on this OB/GYN Physician opportunity or other physician positions nationwide, please apply with your most up-to-date CV.