SHARE THIS JOB
- Performing a wide range of tests, including pap smears, pelvic, and breast exams.
- Diagnosing and prescribing treatments for disorders and diseases.
- Conducting routine check-ups on patients. Monitoring and treating expectant mothers during pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum
- Recording medical histories.
- Educating patients about disease prevention and detection, and reproductive health.
- Collaborating with other medical and non-medical personnel.
- Keeping up to date with current practices and innovations.
- BE/BC in OBGYN
- Robotics required
- Current Inpatient Call is 1:4
- Competitive Salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation Expenses
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions