SHARE THIS JOB
Our client located in Northwestern, Indiana is seeking an OBGYN to join their team. This is a traditional position with both clinic and hospital/on-call responsibilities. The ideal candidate is board eligible/board certified and has 1-2 years of experience practicing as an OBGYN physician and has an Indiana license/or is eligible to obtain one.
Responsibilities of the OBGYN Physician
- Monday through Friday office hours
- Performing a wide range of tests, including pap smears, pelvic, and breast exams.
- Diagnosing and prescribing treatments for disorders and diseases.
- Conducting routine check-ups on patients.
- Monitoring and treating expectant mothers during pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum.
- Recording medical histories.
- Educating patients about disease prevention and detection, and reproductive health.
- Collaborating with other medical and non-medical personnel.
- Keeping up to date with current practices and innovations.
Requirements of the OBGYN Physician
- BC/BE in OBGYN
- 1-2 years of experience practicing as an OBGYN
- Current Indiana medical license or ability to obtain
- All Current certifications active
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Generous PTO
For more information on this permanent OBGYN Physician opportunity or other OBGYN Physician positions nationwide, please apply with your most up-to-date CV.