Currently looking for Occupational Therapist to fill an opening with an outpatient Hospital setting located around the Fresno, California area. Interested candidates should at least have a Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Therapy, with a passion to work within an outpatient settings while treating pediatrics patients. Interested candidate should also have a valid California OT license, or already have started the process of obtaining it. Very competitive compensation package with sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available!
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist
- The Outpatient setting is open to New graduates from an accredited Physical Therapy programs
- Active, or pending, California Occupational Therapy license
- Full-time, Direct-hire Opportunity
- Passionate about Pediatric patient care within an Outpatient setting
- Day shifts; Monday – Friday schedule
Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist:
- Performs and documents initial evaluation and ongoing assessments of patient’s condition, adapting treatment plans accordingly
- Develops and implements an individualized plan of care to meet required frequency of visits and which includes patient/family.
- Communication of patient progress with patient, family, and interdisciplinary team
- Patient and family education of proposed treatment plan and progress to include skilled recommendation on AE/DME and community support where available and when appropriate
- Supervises activities of assistants, students, and support personnel as needed.
- Plan and or assist in patient discharge.
- Ability to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time, and lift/assist patients as needed
Beyond this Hospital outpatient setting facility, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!