Our client located in the Sacramento, California area is seeking an Optometrist to provide primary vision care examinations for the purpose of prescribing eyeglasses, diagnosing, treating and managing disorders of the visual system. They are looking for someone who is passionate about eye care, and wants to give back to the community by providing high quality optometric/vision care services to underserved patients.
This is an excellent downtown location which offers all the amenities of a major metro area. Professional sports teams, a wide variety of dining options, and plenty of recreation and culture are all at your finger-tips. The community also offers excellent public and private school systems.
- Retail Optometric practice experience
- Experience in non-profit and community clinic setting
- Familiarity with MediCare and MediCal billing requirements
- Doctor of Optometry degree required
- Must be certified by the National Board of Examiners of Optometry
- Must possess current state of California required licensures
- Proficiency with Electronic Health Records
- Very Competitive Salary
- Complete benefit plan
- 12 days of PTO per year
- Retirement plan