Our client located in the Killington, Vermont area is seeking an Optometrist to provide primary vision care examinations for the purpose of prescribing eyeglasses and diagnosing, treating, and managing disorders of the visual system. They are looking for someone who is passionate about eye care and wants to give back to the community by providing high-quality optometric/vision care services to their patients.
- Conduct routine eye exams for clients.
- Maintain patient records.
- Prescribe medications to treat ocular diseases and disorders.
- Perform pre- and post-operation checks.
- Check patients for signs of diseases and refer them to other specialists when needed.
- Doctor of Optometry degree required
- Must be certified by the National Board of Examiners of Optometry
- 1-3 years of clinic experience preferred
- Must possess current state of Vermont required licensures or have the ability to obtain
- Proficiency with Electronic Health Records
- Very Competitive Salary
- Complete benefit plan
- Retirement plan