Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client located in the Camp Hill, Pennsylvania area is seeking an Orthodontist to join their growing team. The practice focuses on quality of care for their patients and benefits are available day one. The ideal provider has at least one year experience, is PA licensed, and can start within four weeks.
Job Responsibilities of the Orthodontist:
- Using various diagnostic tests to determine the condition of patients’ teeth.
- Studying patient records, including dental histories, plaster models of teeth, and X-rays to develop treatment plans for patients.
- Discussing treatment plans and cost estimates with patients.
- Treating occlusion issues and other oral conditions.
- Instructing assistants on orthodontic procedures and techniques.
- Collaborating with other specialists, such as dentists and oral surgeons, to coordinate orthodontic services within the overall treatment plan.
Minimum Job Requirements of the Orthodontist:
- Pennsylvania licensed or eligible to obtain
- One year of experience
For more information in this Orthodontist position or others nationwide, please apply