New York City, New York
Our client in the heart of New York City is seeking a full-time permanent Pathology Assistant to join their family. Interested candidates must have a New York state license as a Pathology Assistant. Candidates with hospital experience are preferred but strong new grads will be considered for this role.
Responsibilities of the Pathology Assistant:
- Contribute to the quality lab services by assisting Pathologists with various processes in the preparation of surgical specimens for Pathologist review.
- Perform all or a portion of autopsies as directed and shares in the various responsibilities required to maintain a morgue.
- Assisting with various procedures such as pro-section, including external examination, site organ inspection, dissection and dictation of data.
- Select and preserve tissue for special studies to include immunopathology, electron microscopy.
Requirements of the Pathology Assistant:
- One year of experience in a hospital setting is preferred
- High volume hospital experience
- New York Pathology Assistant license
Benefits for the Pathology Assistant Position:
- Day Shift
- Full and Comprehensive Benefits
- Growth Potential w/ Large Organization
- Retirement Plan paid by Employer
- Tuition Reimbursement
For more information on this Pathology Assistant role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.