Our client near Long Island, NY is seeking a full-time permanent Molecular PCR Manager to join their growing Molecular Infectious Disease Department. Interested candidates must have a have a NYSDE license as a Clinical Laboratory Technologist (or higher). Microbiology experience is a plus for this position.
Responsibilities of the Molecular PCR Manager:
- Supervise the evening shift for the PCR Laboratory.
- Complete PCR testing and PCR product analysis including sequencing, hybridization or fragment analysis
- Maintenance of accurate work records (i.e., Maintenance Logs, Temperature Logs, etc.)
- Sample data collecting or accession if necessary
Requirements of the Molecular PCR Manager:
- Management Experience Required
- NYSDE license as a Clinical Lab Technologist
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Medical Technology, Chemistry, Biology, or Related Life Science (or higher).
- Experience in Microbiology and with the Thermo Fisher Quant Studio 12.
Benefits for the Molecular PCR Manager:
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differential
- Full Benefits
For more information on this Molecular PCR Manager role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.