Edison, New Jersey
Benefits for the PCR Technician Position:
- Excellent Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Immediate Hire
Responsibilities of the PCR Technician:
- Perform testing and assist with the day-to day administration of the PCR Laboratory including record keeping.
- Knowledgeable in the handling of patient specimens from accession to storage.
- Complete PCR testing and PCR product analysis including sequencing, hybridization or fragment analysis.
- Compliance with all Federal and State regulations specifically pertaining to PCR.
Requirements of the PCR Technician:
- PCR experience a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in science or related field
- Two years plus clinical experience
- Familiar with pipette and knowledge of basic chemical calculations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
For more information on this PCR Technician role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.