Our client located in the Jacksonville, FL area is seeking a Pediatrician to join their team. Enjoy a full-time permanent position that offers M-F schedule with no call and all outpatient. The ideal candidate is already FL licensed, BE/BC, and can start within three months. No rounding and competitive compensation.
Job Responsibilities for the Pediatrician:
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury in infants and children.
- Examine children regularly to assess their growth and development.
- Treat children who have minor illnesses, acute and chronic health problems, and growth and development concerns.
- Examine patients or order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis.
- Advise patients, parents or guardians, and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
Minimum Requirements for the Pediatrician position:
- FL Licensed
- US Citizen
For more information on this permanent physician position or other physician needs, please apply with your updated CV.