Our client located in Beautiful Arizona is seeking a Permanent Perinatal RN Educator. 3+ years of experience in the unit, 1+ years of supervisory/education experience. BSN within 24 months of hire. This with a small state-of-the-art not-for-profit Hospital.
Client is setting up interviews now!
Live in one of the fastest growing cities in Arizona. Area is famous for its world class fishing and hunting opportunities. Enjoy thousands of acres of National Forest land as well as over 50 lakes and streams in the area. Also well known for hiking, camping, biking and skiing!
- 3+ years of experience in the unit
- 1+ years of supervisory/education experience
- BSN within 24 months of hire
- This position will enhance professional practice through assessment and evaluation of clinical learning and development opportunities in the Women and Infant Services area.
- Develops, implements and evaluates staff development and learning solutions as it relates to clinical practices in Women and Infant Services.
- Will also partner and collaborate with others to establish and implement learning and development opportunities.
- Will assist the Director in providing leadership.
For more information on this Perinatal Educator RN role or other permanent positions nationwide, please send us an updated resume for review.