South Fork, Missouri
Currently looking for Physical Therapist to fill an opening with Multi-setting facility located around the South Fork, Missouri area. Interested candidates should be have at least a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapist with a passion to work within multiple settings while treating adults to pediatrics. Interested candidate should also have a valid Missouri PT license, or already have started the process of obtaining it, and a valid Missouri driver’s license.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Perform diagnosis on individuals of different ages who have restricted movements and performance due to certain physical injuries they are suffering from.
- The role of the physical therapist extends beyond helping patients to move their bodies, it also involves encouraging and motivating them to live fit and healthy even after treatment.
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist
- The Hospital setting is open to New graduates from an accredited Physical Therapy programs
- Active Missouri PT license
- Full-time, Direct-hire Opportunity
- Passionate about Adult to Pediatric patient care
- Setting varies between Hospital outpatient, Home Health, and Schools
- Day shifts; Varied hours whether 4- 10 or 5 – 8 hour shift
Beyond this Multi-setting facility, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!