Indian Falls, California
Currently looking for Physical Therapist to fill an opening with Hospital setting located around the Indian Falls, California area. Interested candidates should be have at least a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapist with a passion to work within outpatient, acute and swing settings. Interested candidate should also have a valid California PT license or already have started the process of obtaining it.
- Health benefits are available after 30 days of employment
- Pension Plan
- New grads start at $30 an hour
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Perform diagnosis on individuals of different ages who have restricted movements and performance due to certain physical injuries they are suffering from.
- The role of the physical therapist extends beyond helping patients to move their bodies, it also involves encouraging and motivating them to live fit and healthy even after treatment.
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist
- The Hospital setting is open to New graduates from an accredited Physical Therapy programs
- Active California PT license, or eligible to obtain
- Full-time, Direct-hire Opportunity
- Day shifts; Monday - Friday; 8 AM - 5 PM
- Prefer affiliation with the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
Beyond this Hospital setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!