Currently looking for a Physical Therapist to fill an opening within a primarily inpatient setting located around the Eastern Montana area. Interested candidates should have at least a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapy with a passion to work within a growing department. Interested candidate should also have a valid MT PT license or eligible to obtain it. New Graduates are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Perform diagnosis on individuals of different ages who have restricted movements and performance due to certain physical injuries they are suffering from.
- The role of the physical therapist extends beyond helping patients to move their bodies, it also involves encouraging and motivating them to live fit and healthy even after treatment.
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist
- This primarily inpatient setting is open to New graduates from an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Active Montana PT license, or eligible to get
- Full-time, Direct-hire Opportunity
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Great Team Environment
Beyond this facility, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!