Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Currently looking for Physical Therapist to fill an opening with an outpatient setting located around the Rocky Mount, North Carolina area. Interested candidates should have at least a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapist with a passion to work an Outpatient settings! Interested candidate should also have a valid NC PT license or eligible to obtain it.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Perform diagnosis on individuals of different ages who have restricted movements and performance due to certain physical injuries they are suffering from.
- The role of the physical therapist extends beyond helping patients to move their bodies, it also involves encouraging and motivating them to live fit and healthy even after treatment.
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist
- Outpatient setting AND OPEN TO New GRADUATES from an accredited Physical Therapy programs
- Active North Carolina PT license, or eligible to get
- Full-time, Direct-hire Opportunity
- Day shifts
- Competitive Compensation
- Sign-on and relo could also be available!
Beyond this Hospital, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!