Currently looking for a Physical Therapist to fill an opening within a mixed setting located around the Glenrock, Wyoming area. Interested candidates should have a Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy with a passion to work within a mixed setting with all age groups. Interested candidate should also have a valid WY PT license or eligible to obtain it. New Graduates are encouraged to apply! Tuition Reimbursement Available!
Requirements of the Physical Therapist
- This mixed setting is open to New graduates from an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Active Wyoming PT license, or eligible to get
- Full-time, Direct-hire Opportunity
- Monday- Friday with no Weekends
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits including Tuition Reimbursement
- Great Team Environment
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Perform diagnosis on individuals of different ages who have restricted movements and performance due to certain physical injuries they are suffering from.
- The role of the physical therapist extends beyond helping patients to move their bodies, it also involves encouraging and motivating them to live fit and healthy even after treatment.
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Beyond this Mixed setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!