Topton, North Carolina
Currently looking for Physical Therapist to fill an opening with Hospital setting located around the Topton, NC area. Interested candidates should be have at least a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapist with a passion to work within outpatient, acute and swing settings. Interested candidate should also have a valid North Carolina PT license or already have started the process of obtaining it.
- Flexible scheduling!
- $20K sign on Bonus!
- Commutable to Blairsville, NC
Requirements of the Physical Therapist (PT) (DPT) (MPT) (Staff Physical Therapist):
- The Hospital setting is open to New graduates from an accredited Physical Therapy programs
- Active NC PT license, or eligible to obtain
- Full-time, Direct-hire Opportunity
- Flexible Day shifts
- $20K sign-on bonus
- Prefer affiliation with the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist (PT) (DPT) (MPT) (Staff Physical Therapist):
- Performs and documents initial evaluation and ongoing assessments of patient’s condition, adapting treatment plans accordingly
- Develops and implements an individualized plan of care to meet required frequency of visits and which includes patient/family.
- Communication of patient progress with patient, family, and interdisciplinary team
- Patient and family education of proposed treatment plan and progress to include skilled recommendation on AE/DME and community support where available and when appropriate
- Supervises activities of assistants, students, and support personnel as needed.
- Plan and or assist in patient discharge.
- Ability to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time, and lift/assist patients as needed
Beyond this Hospital setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!