Prairie City, Oregon
Non-profit Hospital in Eastern Oregon is seeking a Physical Therapist for their Home Health setting. This PT will be working with a mostly adult & geriatric caseload. Independent PT role, so 1 year of Home Health PT experience is required. Great Rehab department with a cohesive team of PT's, OT's and SLP's. Ideal candidate should be comfortable with driving a lot including in the winter time. Very competitive compensation package with sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available!
Responsibilities of the Home Health Physical Therapist
· The Physical Therapist facilitates development and rehabilitation of patients. Completes OASIS data sets for "therapy only" cases
· Evaluates results of physical therapy by observing, noting, and evaluating patient's progress; recommending and implementing adjustments and modifications.
· Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist
· Full-time, Direct-hire Opportunity
· Experience preferred, especially with Geriatric patient care
· Day shift; Monday – Friday schedule
Beyond this Home Health opportunity, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!