Our client is seeking a talented and professional PMHNP to join their behavioral health team. This is an inpatient, full-time, permanent role with a Non-Profit Hospital in Beautiful Southern Oregon. The ideal candidate has 2-3 years of experience in behavioral health and psych certification is preferred.
This community is a great place to live if you love the outdoors. It offers year-round recreational activities, family-friendly communities, and wonderful schools. There are Universities, Parks, and award-winning wineries and vineyards. There is truly something for the entire family.
Responsibilities of the PMHNP:
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of psychiatry
- Both inpatient and outpatient
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats acute and chronic mental health conditions.
- Uses current evidence-based guidelines in creating diagnostic and treatment plans; utilizing tools such as “Up to Date”.
- Maintains accurate electronic health records of patients and completes documentation in a timely manner.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 403(b) Plan
- Flexible spending account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Extensive lifestyle perks
For more information on this PMHNP position or other NP/PA positions nationwide, please apply.