Palm Bay, Florida
Our client is seeking a talented Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to fill their opening close to Palm Bay, Florida. Interested candidates should have experience with Behavioral Health. Enjoy a Monday-Friday schedule with no call, which includes CME allowance, and relocation assistance.
Responsibilities of a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner:
- Conduct the initial psychiatric evaluations.
- Provide diagnoses and treatment plans
- Evaluate and prescribe medication as indicated
- Order labs and review results with patients
- Provide coordination of care with outside providers, including primary care
Requirements of the PMHNP:
- Current Board Certified (ANCC) as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
- Current or willing to obtain FL License
- Current DEA License
- Medical, dental, and vision
- relocation and sign-on possible
- Excellent compensation package
If you are interested please apply with an updated version of your CV.t