Our client is seeking a talented and professional PMHNP to join their behavioral health team. This role is with a Non-Profit Hospital in Beautiful Southern Oregon that is open to training new graduates. Psych certification is preferred and required for new graduates but experienced NP's within behavioral health whom are not certified is OK.
Responsibilities of the PMHNP:
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of psychiatry
- Both inpatient and outpatient
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats acute and chronic mental health conditions.
- Uses current evidence-based guidelines in creating diagnostic and treatment plans; utilizing tools such as “Up to Date”.
- Maintains accurate electronic health records of patients and completes documentation in a timely manner.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 403(b) Plan
- Flexible spending account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Extensive lifestyle perks
For more information on this PMHNP position or other NP/PA positions nationwide, please apply.