Our client is seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to fill their outpatient opening close to Viera, Florida. Interested candidates should have experience with Behavioral Health. Enjoy a Monday-Friday schedule with call (1:6), which includes competitive compensation, and relocation assistance.
Responsibilities of a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner:
- Conduct the initial psychiatric evaluations.
- Provide diagnoses and treatment plans
- Evaluate and prescribe medication as indicated
- Order labs and review results with patients
- Provide coordination of care with outside providers, including primary care
Requirements of the PMHNP:
- Current Board Certified as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
- Current or willing to obtain FL License
- Current DEA License
- Behavioral Health experience
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Possible Relocation and Sign-on Bonuses
- Excellent compensation package
If you are interested in the full-time permanent PMHNP position please apply with an updated version of your CV.t