Psych NP or PA
Psych NP or PA
Our client located in beautiful Central Vermont is seeking a full-time, licensed Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. Interested candidates must have a minimum of 2-years of experience as a licensed PMHNP or as a Physician Assistant in Psych. Apply today in one of Vermont’s largest cities with small-town charm and tons of outdoor activities.
Responsibilities of the PMHNP or PA :
- Ability to take medical history, assess medical conditions and findings
- Maintain records, write reports and respond to correspondence
- Provide psychiatric health services, education and counseling support
- Issues medication prescription in accordance with treatment guidelines
- Order labs, interpret and explain the test results
- Provide patient assessment, diagnosis, and treatment plans in accordance with statutes, regulations, and protocols regulating the profession
- Communicates with patients and engages in follow-ups as necessary
Requirements of the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant :
- 1 year as licensed as a PMHNP or Psych PA
- Eligibility for VT Licensure
- Comfortable with 14 Med Checks per day and 1-2 intakes per day
Compensation and Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance
- 403B with match
- Health, dental, vision, and CME.
For more information on this Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) role or Physician Assistant positions nationwide, please apply with your updated CV.