Our client is looking for a licensed Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in beautiful Central Vermont. Will consider a new graduate or an experienced PMHNP or as a Physician Assistant in Psychiatry.
Compensation and Benefits include:
- Comprehensive health and dental plan
- Retirement plans (with employer match)
- Vacation (4 weeks first 2 years, then 5 weeks)
- Malpractice provided
- Up to $10k in relocation expenses
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- $10 - $20,000 annual educational loan repayment
Responsibilities of the PMHNP or Psychiatric PA :
- Schedule of 4x10hr or 5x8hr days
- Patient population is 18+ with a history of mental health and a large population of dual disorders.
- Ability to take a medical history, assess medical conditions and findings
- Maintain records, write reports and respond to correspondence
- Provide psychiatric health services, education, and counseling support
- Issues medication prescription in accordance with treatment guidelines
- Provide patient assessment, diagnosis, and treatment plans in accordance with statutes, regulations, and protocols regulating the profession
- Communicates with patients and engages in follow-ups as necessary
Requirements of the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant :
- 1 year as licensed PMHNP or Psych PA
- Eligibility for VT Licensure
- Comfortable with 14 Med Checks per day and 1-2 intakes per day
For more information on this Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) role or Physician Assistant positions nationwide, please apply with your updated CV.