Our client located in the Dallas Texas area, is recruiting for a permanent Psychiatry Physician to join a national system of outpatient Health Care clinics that has been providing mental health wellness for over 30 years. They offer patient first experiences, and customized solutions to an array of behavioral and psychiatric conditions. They are interested in both General and Child Psychiatrists. This will be an employed position with Monday through Friday hours and no call.
Located in the Dallas Texas area, this is an excellent community with all the amenities of a major metro area. P. This area boasts professional sports, theater, museums, all the culture and activities you can desire with excellent school systems and Universities.
- Evaluate and treat patients and families who come to the clinics using nutraceutical, pharmacological, neurophysiological and behavioral approaches
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorders, Anxiety disorders, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Autism spectrum disorders, Cognitive impairment, Alzheimer’s Disease, Addictions
- Management of large patient case load: completing timely reports, maintaining charts, addressing patient concerns, and ensure the privacy and proper handling of patient information in accordance with State and Federal regulation.
- BC/BE in Psychiatry preferred
- Trained in addiction and substance abuse
- Experience working in a for profit setting- in which being efficient, developing referrals to practice, doing good clinical work and establishing positive therapeutic relationships