Buffalo Grove, Illinois
Located in the Chicago area, this community offers all the amenities of a major metro area. With great public and private schools, and plenty of culture and diversity, this is an excellent area to live and raise a family.
- Evaluate and treat patients and families who come to the clinics using nutraceutical, pharmacological, neurophysiological and behavioral approaches
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorders, Anxiety disorders, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Autism spectrum disorders, Cognitive impairment, Alzheimer’s Disease, Addictions
- Management of large patient case load: completing timely reports, maintaining charts, addressing patient concerns, and ensure the privacy and proper handling of patient information in accordance with State and Federal regulation.
- BC/BE in Psychiatry preferred
- Trained in addiction and substance abuse
- Experience working in a for profit setting- in which being efficient, developing referrals to practice, doing good clinical work and establishing positive therapeutic relationships