Radius' client in Northeast Georgia is seeking Radiology Technologists with Computed Tomography experience. These are full-time permanent positions. All shifts are available. The ideal candidate will be ARRT certified in Radiology and have CT experience. This is a beautiful location among the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Responsibilities of the Radiology/CT Technologist:
- Responsible for administering contrast medium and performing diagnostic radiology procedures on patients.
- Performance of Category I tasks which involve exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues.
- Weekend, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available
Requirements of the Radiology/CT Technologist:
- Computed Tomography experience
- ARRT certification
- Degree in a related field
For immediate consideration of this Radiology/CT Technologist role or any other full-time permanent positions please apply. Please stay safe and well.