Our client located in Eastern Arizona, is looking for a permanent Radiation Therapist to join their Radiation Oncology team. Ideal candidates should have at least one year of experience in Radiation Therapy, have an active ARRT and CRT Certification, and licensed in the state of Arizona. Sign on Bonus. Hiring immediately.
Responsibilities of the Radiation Therapist
- Skill in working with different types of treatment machines and systems
- Knowledge of a variety of treatment techniques to assist physicians
- Skill in communicating various technical aspects of radiation therapy at a level understood by patients
- Performs conventional and CT simulations in a reproducible manner.
Minimum Requirements of the Radiation Therapist Role
- At least one year of experience in Radiation Therapy
- ARRT CRT Certification
- Arizona State License in Radiation Therapy required
- Sign On Bonus
- Pension Plan
- Comprehensive Medical
- Extended Illness Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
Please share your resume in confidence for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!
If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions. For more information on this Radiation Therapist positions nationwide, please apply.