We are working with an outstanding client near Cambridge, Ohio, who is looking to complete their Diagnostic Imaging team with the addition of a Radiation Therapist. The Radiation Therapist is Candidates must be ARRT registered.
This opportunity offers:
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Healthcare Spending, and more!
- Days shift
- Generous Compensation and Relocation Assistance available
- Work for a Nationally-Recognized Healthcare system with growth opportunities
- Great cost of living with plenty of restaurants, shopping, and parks available, a great place for families!
Responsibilities for this Radiation Therapist:
Requirements for the Radiation Therapist:
- ARRT Certification
- Licensed in the State of Ohio in Radiation Therapy
- Medical Benefits offered one month after starting
- 403(b) Plan
- Shift differential pay for 2nd and 3rd shifts, weekends & holidays
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Employee Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Professional Development/Career Growth Program
If this opportunity is not a fit, or you prefer another location, let us know. We work with facilities nationwide on permanent positions only. For more information on Rad Tech, Sonography Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist, or Medical Physicists positions nationwide, send your updated resume and contact information.