Cherry Valley, New York
Our client is looking for a Radiologic/Mammography Technologist for their upstate New York location. Willing to train NEW GRADS! This is a full-time position offering great benefits! Beautiful location less than 4 hours drive to Niagra Falls passing thru Syracuse and Buffalo.
Responsibilities of the Radiologic/Mammography Technologist
- Provides prompt, efficient, courteous services to patients while taking high-quality radiographs
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served
- Must also have the ability to assess data reflective of the patients status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements and provide the care needed
- Performs mammography examinations, stereotactic biopsy procedures, and maintains up-to-date mammography activities in an effort to provide prompt and efficient services to all mammography patients
Requirements of the Radiologic/Mammography Technologist
- Satisfactory completion of a formal radiology technology training program in an AMA approved school
- Mammography Quality Standard Act regulations of completion of 40 hours of documented training specific to mammography within 6 months of hire
- Clinical experience within Radiology preferred Mammography experience needed with certification preferred but not required
- New York State Registered Radiologic Technologist licensure or eligible
- ARRT R.T. required within 6 months of hire
- ARRT (M) required within two years of hire
- BLS Certification within 6 months of hire
For immediate consideration, please send your resume. Good people know good people, so please feel free to share with your peers and colleagues.